We are continuing to provide Speech and Occupational Therapy services. We are only doing Teletherapy sessions. We are available by phone, text and email.

Insurance and Private Pay

Insurance Companies we are In-Network providers for:

Anthem /Blue Cross Blue Shield


CHP+ / Colorado Access




Kaiser (including Medicaid and CHP+ through Kaiser)




Health First Colorado – Medicaid


United Health Care






Rocky Mountain Health Plans

If we are not an in-network provider for your insurance company we can file your claim as an out-of-network provider.
All insurances offer Speech Therapy and Occupational Therapy as a benefit. We verify your Speech or Occupational Therapy benefits including: deductible, co-pay or co-insurance, under what circumstances they will pay for speech therapy services, number of sessions, and if authorization is required.

Please note that even though we verify your benefits and it appears that they will pay for the services all insurances have a disclaimer that services can be denied for a variety of reasons, specific to the individual insurance company.

We encourage you to contact your insurance company and verify your speech or occupational therapy benefits, including under what circumstances they will cover speech therapy.

You may have to choose Private Pay because:
• You have used the number of sessions allowed by your insurance company.
• The diagnosis is not a covered speech therapy benefit. For example: developmental delay, articulation impairment, etc. Or only cover speech therapy if it is related to Stoke, Injury, Illness, Autism, or a congenital anomaly. It is specific to your plan, not to the insurance company in general.

We legally cannot have you pay privately if it is a covered benefit with your insurance company, even if you have a high deductible and/or co-pay or co-insurance. We have to bill your insurance company and you will be responsible for the rate at which your insurance company pays at.

Private Pay:
We offer a reduced rate for our clients who need to pay for services privately.
We do not offer a sliding scale.
If you have a FSA (Flexible Spending Account) through your employer you can use those funds to pay for Speech Therapy services.
If you have a HSA (Health Savings Account) privately or through your employer as an addition to your health insurance you can use those funds to pay for services, even if it is denied by the health insurance company.

Give us a call

303-659- 4090
Translate »