Evaluation and Therapy Treatment
- Articulation – speech sound production, including apraxia and dysarthria
- Language – receptive and expressive language
- Social Communication
- Voice including vocal abuse and vocal cord dysfunction
- Feeding and/or Oral sensory related to feeding for children ages 2 years old and up
- Dysphagia / Impaired swallowing
- Oral motor functioning including: tongue thrust, dysarthria
- Language learning and literacy
Comprehensive: Evaluate all areas of communication.
Limited: specific to an area of concern. Example: voice only, fluency only, speech sounds only.
Play based: typically for our younger and/or cognitively challenged clients
Structured tasks: specific tasks with possible use of games, crafts, etc
Highly structured: drill work, specific answers, behavior management
Our goal is to make therapy sessions engaging and fun for them, as well as accomplish what they need to work on.
Homework: We will provide you with a home program at the end of each therapy session. The homework can range from suggestions to specific tasks.
We are proud to offer the following settings for therapy:
In office: our preferred choice for services
Teletherapy: for whom it is therapeutically appropriate
If you have had a recent evaluation within the last 3 months by another provider you can begin therapy without a formal evaluation. Reports will need to be provided to us prior to beginning therapy.
Available 45 and 60 minute sessions dependent upon client therapeutic need
Available: 2 or more times per week dependent upon client therapeutic need and scheduling availability.